ExtraORDINARY - In The Beginning is a first-person psychological horror story based a mile off the eastern shore of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula on Michigan’s Drummond Island.
You play as David Reid, an established DJ, and music producer. Thanksgiving week 2019, while traveling to your friend’s family’s cottage in Northern Michigan news breaks of an apparent major airliner crash in the area. You quickly start to have erratic and uncontrolled visions of horrifying events. Frightening and unexplainable things start to occur all around you. You begin to think that you are losing your mind.
You must get to your friend’s house as quickly as possible to avoid the unexpected coming blizzard and the temperature is dropping quickly. Along your journey, you will uncover a story so secretive and macabre that you will start to question your humanity.
• Binaural audio and Tobii eye-tracking for a truly immersive experience
• Explore a vast and detailed environment, uncovering an unthinkable conspiracy
• Drivable vehicles with multiple camera choices
• Controller support with haptic feedback
• Multi-layered thriller combining elements of mystery and horror
• Inventory System
• Crafting System
• Intriguing and challenging puzzles
Click the link below to access our Steam Games Store.*
* Our Steam page will go live soon.
"ExtraORDINARY - In The Beginning" is a work of love over many years and features an original soundtrack that is available on Apple Music, Spotify, and several other global music streaming services.
Think you have what it takes to bring down the EOITB Devs? Starting in 2022, on every third Sunday, a select few can compete with the developers.